Artists for Climate Awareness Toolkit
Climate action can be broken down into three simple to-dos– ways you can influence climate change and influence others to act, too. Click each item below to see how.
We can transform climate paralysis into positive action by:
- providing a good personal example — acting both personally and together
- showing our concerns via the emotional language of art
- encouraging everyone to keep talking about climate change
Combining our talents of nonverbal expression with simple climate action advice, we can inspire others to keep the Earth a habitable place.
- Your Guide to Climate Action from the National Audubon Society
- Lessons on Communicating the Climate Crisis, from Climate-Exchange.org
- Free eBook from Goodside: The Good Guide to Effective Climate Action in the 21st Century
- Making Climate Change Fun, from My planet Action New Zealand
Tap icon by Zlatko Najdenovski – Flaticon