Supply List for Zain Mackey’s Workshop
- An old plastic gift or credit card
- A couple sheets of cold press paper, preferable rough, which add wonderful dimension. But bring what you have. Tape it to a board or use a block.
- Two to four tubes of your favorite colors. Tubes make it easier to put a dab of color on the edge of the card. I like using tetrads and I am a lush color junkie.
- A small palette of other colors in the event you are inspired to do negative painting.
- Brushes: a hake or mop brush to wet your paper. Other brushes, just in case.
- A spray bottle and water container.
- Paper towels.
- Something to protect your clothes! It can get messy.